Australian Adventures



Let me tell you, Australia is amazing! I only wish I had longer to spend there!

I took a month's trip along the East Coast visiting a variety of countries which you can read about shortly. I absolutely loved my time in Australia, and even though at first I was nervous about travelling halfway across the world all alone... the nerves settled really quickly and it soon felt like my second home!

Australia's vibe is so comforting and vibrant. You feel safe when you walk down the streets having no idea where you are, or at least I did! On my first day as I battled the annoying condition of "jet lag" I decided to wander down the longest street I had ever walked but it turns out I walked into a music and lights festival which people from all over the world had travelled to Sydney, Australia for. 

I was absolutely gob smacked! People were so friendly, everybody just doing the same as I was. The buildings were so tall and the air was so warm even though I hadn't travelled during the Australian summer, June 2015. 

The Sydney Opera House was lit up alongside the other buildings surrounding the harbour and bridge. It was amazing! The food on offer in Sydney is incredible, too. There is so much to choose from... what an incredible place. I will be back!

To read more about my Australian adventures, please find my next post coming shortly...

Bye for now, 
Lauren x

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram