The Life Saver Coat:

The colder season has arrived and us Brits find ourselves helplessly looking for the perfect winter coat of survival. We hunt high and low for a coat that will not only keep us warm, but a coat that will mainly keep us dry.

I for one am guilty for being the proud owner of several coats, all of which I swap around most weeks. You can never be too sure when it's going to rain in the UK, but we all know it's inevitable. 

Here is my little winter wonder that keeps me as warm as a little toasty in the grill. 

                                     

This coat was bought for only £10. An absolute steal from the market! It's from Primark, however it has been the most reliable so far.

It's classy, well made and the leather sleeves bring extra warmth. The coat is fashionable with a cream coloured fur, which makes it easy to style with most outfits. It also gives room for jumpers or thicker tops and cardigans underneath.

I'd recommend this coat or similar alternatives to anybody looking for some stylish wear guaranteed to keep them warm into their wardrobe...

                                   


It's high, thick collar makes the coat. It ensures your neck is just as warm. I get really cold in the winter season, but this extra detail prevents this. How cute is my coat! 

Here are some similar coats I have fallen in love with:


£59.99 from Asos


£89.00 from Asos

      
 £85 from Lipsy - Michelle Keegan Collection

    

£60 from Boohoo.com - Soon to be in the sale. 

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram