Beautiful Blue Coasts of England


Since I have been a Plymouth-bird (as the janners say!) I have experienced many unexpected very horrendous downpours, occasional lightening and thunder, hurricane winds and the odd bit of snow and very famously the beautiful coastal sunset, which happens to mesmerise me each time.

I'm a goof when it comes to a pretty evening sunsets or early morning sunrise, or even a pretty daylight sky. In fact, I just can't resit to grab my iPhone and capture the sky! 

So I thought I might share some of my marvellous collection so far. From the natures heart at it's best, Devon and Cornwall, to the beauties of South East England and my holiday to Greece - I give you some of my collection of pretty skies. . .


PerranSands - Perranporth, Cornwall


Bovisands Beach - Plymouth, Devon


Paignton Beach - Paignton, Devon


Beach Party - Zante, Greece


Butlins Holiday - Minehead/Somerset, Devon


The Barbican Dockyard - Plymouth, Devon




Jenny Cliff Beach - Plymouth, Devon


Boardmasters Festival - Newquay, Cornwall


Speed Boat Hiring - Zante Islands, Greece

Family walks - Plymouth, Devon


I aspire to see sunsets and sunrises from all parts of the world one day, and it's definitely in my interest to buy an amazing camera to capture the moment that little detailed spec more. I also really wish to see each coast line (if the place has one!) and take a story of images at each place!


Enjoy, 
Lauren x

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram