Photographs: Wedding Bells at Langdon Court

July 5th, 2014

My aunt and uncle-in-laws wedding was held at a beautiful location with perfect views, Langdon Court. Quite often you can grab a fabulous afternoon tea or 3 course lunch whilst overlooking the green gardens in the summer - its lovely!

So the camera came out, I attempted my "master" skills (not quite a pro!) and tried to capture times of the day which I thought were really lovely. Feast your eyes below... 

...whilst I weap because summer is almost over. :(


  
"Help yourself to a pair of dancing shoes"


Exchanging rings...



BOOZE. Very important.



Beautiful bride.


Grooms family portrait.


The little things...



A beautiful day, all round.


Lemon, chocolate and viccy sponge layers. Yum.


The bride (obviously), a long lost friend and me (Bridesmaid of Honor - duh!)


Again, a very important time of the day. Alcohol'o'clock!



The bridesmaids making the entrance for the bride <3


The views - dammmmn


The beautiful venue <3


The bride & brides father!


THE dress!


A small 'thank you for being a part of today'


A gift for the ladies bathroom... Everything you could possibly need in case of emergency!


The brides family, bridesmaids and friends <3


My view! How perfect is that backdrop... not to mention the lovely married couple :)


Mumma & I, exploring the grand house and posing for our pre-wed pic! Stay tuned...

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram